I know it sound like it should be simple and it is, you just need to know where to look.
Here are the steps that you will follow in this Change Logo in Magento 2 tutorial:
- Determine the Logo size that you want to change
- Go to Magento 2 header configuration
- Upload your logo file
- Set Logo Alt tag, Width and Heigh
- Save config
Okay, let’s go to the detail:
Your ecommerce store more reliable and more professional in the client’s mind If you upload your own logo. In addition, the ecommerce business logo might help your online store increase the awareness of the brand very well.
These are a few simple design tasks that you might take care of right away if you wanna update the copyright notice in the footer.You might turn on the store demo notice while your store is in development, and then remove it when you ready to launch.
Uploading Your Logo to Change Logo in Magento 2
The location and size of the logo in the header is determined by the ecommerce store’s theme. Your logo might be saved as either a JPG, SVG ,PNG, or GIF file type, and uploaded from the Admin of your ecommerce store.
Any image file with by that name and at that location is used as the theme logo.The logo image resides in the following location on the server.
You might open the page in a browser, right click the image, then inspect the element if you don’t know the size of the logo, or any other image that is used in your theme.
Moreover, to the logo in the header, your logo also appears on on PDF invoices, email templates and other sales documents. You might upload the logo used for email templates and invoices separately, because it have different requirements and size.
- On the Admin sidebar, you might choose on Stores. Under Settings, you might choose Configuration.
- In the panel on the left under General, you might choose Design.
- Set Store View in the upper-left corner to the view where the configuration applies If you have multiple ecommerce stores or views. And you might clear the checkbox after each field so new values might be entered.
- Expand the Header section. Upload the Logo by clicking on the button ‘Choose File’
- Click Save Config when you complete.
And that’s it! Congratulations, you have a new store front logo.